For detailed quotations, please write to D3home@d3home.com or call 619-487-1025 and someone will get back to you by the next business day.
With its 210 version, Bensen offers a standard-sofa size version of its Edward seating, a contemporary reinterpretation of the midcentury designs of Edward Wormley. The sofa utilizes a number of production innovations for improved comfort, including a steel frame with a webbing suspension system. Echoes of the past era are found in the single seat cushion with button detail while the scattered down-filled cushions and generous proportions reflect current preferences. The slim backrest and arms offer fine lumbar support and the back cushions are baffled for even distribution of feathers and to prevent shifting. The sofa is available in fabric or leather, or notably in fabric with a leather seat; bronzato-finish metal legs. Average lead time: 12-14 weeks
27.5″ h x 82.75″ w x 35.5″ d (70x210x90cm)
Seat height: 15.75″ (40cm)
Separate sofa cover available on request
Leather seat upgrade includes a fabric sofa with leather seat and front band as standard
- Fabric B: Barbat, Chanel, Optim
- Fabric C: Acker, Donnafugata Soft, Gaja Classic, Sobral, Tundra 01, Wilde, Wilde 01
- Fabric D: Europost 2, Katmandu, Luna 2, Maple, Nobilis, Pine
- Fabric E: Divina 3, Divina MD, Divina Melange 2, Harald 3, Savana
- Fabric F: Comfort+
- Leather A: House Leather, Prescott, Toscano
- Leather B: Acquario, Elmosoft VIII, Elmonordic IV, Lord, Sahara
Please contact D3 Home at 619-487-1025 or D3home@d3home.com for pricing options.
|Fabric Grade|| |
Fabric B, Fabric C, Fabric D, Fabric E, Fabric F, Leather A, Leather A + Fabric Upgrade, Leather B, Leather B + Fabric Upgrade