The First Smart Chip Extension Cord – 12′ Extō Dual-USB, Dual-Outlet – Venice
he Extō USB
We’ve created the strongest, fastest-charging USB available on the market combining modern technology and classic design using materials and technologies that improve safety.
The Extō USB charges devices faster and helps extend device battery life.
When the USB is plugged in, the Smart Chip senses the connected device and sends it the most power to charge as fast as possible.
Once your device is fully charged (100%), the Extō USB port shuts off to protect the battery from overcharge (a primary cause for battery life reduction). This preserves battery capacity and extends device life.
The patented dual USB 2.0 Smart Chip ports and dual 3-prong grounded outlets can handle up to 4 devices at once: 2 USBs + 2 3-prong plugs (or a bulb) – something no other charger can do.
You’ll never have to search for a USB adapter with the Extō USB and you’ll never want to hide it, either.
- The First Smart Extension Cord
- 3.6AMP Smart Chip USB ports (charge split to max of 2.1AMPS per port)
- Two 3-prong, Tamper-Resistant 125V outlets are kid-safer
- 1LB Metal housing is fire-resistant and stays where you place it – no more flip-flopping power strip
- Urethane feet are no-scratch and prevent slipping on hard surfaces
- Like our standard Extō, the cord is long enough to reach the center of most rooms and can be converted to a lamp with a direct-plug bulb socket
- Hand-built and powder coated in our factory using mostly United States components
- Every part is finished to the highest standard in a 5 step QC process.
- Non-slip, non-marking polyurethane feet keep the Extō in place on a table, counter or other hard surface
- Cover secured with two stainless socket-head machine bolts for tamper resistance and refined industrial detail
- Aluminum ID plate with unique serial number and location of manufacture is affixed to the bottom of every Extō.
- Cotton covered wire is made in the USA
- Oversized rubber-covered plug for easier grip
- Four underside mounting holes can be fix-mounted to almost any surface (even the underside of furniture) with self-tapping mounting screws (sold separately)
- Packaging is corrugate cardboard without plastic: fully recyclable and degradable if thrown away
- CSA Listed Components under CSA rating for power cords specification
- FT-2 Flame Test with good results
- 12-foot, 16-gauge cotton-covered industrial power cord is Listed
- Assembly rated to maximum 13AMP
- 3-brass-prong grounded plug for optimal power performance
- Combination Duplex Receptacle/Outlet and dual USB Charger. 15 Amp, 125 Volt, Tamper Resistant, NEMA 5-15R. 3.6 Amps, 5VDC, 2.0 Type A USB Chargers
- Indoor use only – please follow directions on the power cord warning label attached to each unit; for use with household appliances only
Every Extō is made in the USA with some imported components and is intended for use indoors with small appliances. If you’re not sure which cord rating you need, please consult a professional.
Patented and Patents Pending
Mint w/ Red Cord
4077th Green, Army Green & Solid Red Cord
Whitewash White Housing w/ Red & White cord
Charcoal Red Box w/ Solid Charcoal Grey Cord
Carrara Black w/ Black & Charcoal Cord
ACDC Black & White w/ Black & White X Cord
Navy Blue w/ Light Grey & Red X Cord
Watermelon Matte Red w/ Green & White X Cord
Martha Matte Sky Blue w/ Linen & Orange X Cord
Ouija Matte Beige w/ Purple & Beige X Cord
Stuart Green – White Box w/ Green & white X Cord
Bottle Rocket Red – Charcoal Red w/ black & white X cord Humboldt Fog Grey – Matte Grey w/ black & charcoal cord
Surfs Up – Matte White w/ water blue fade Cord
Venice Orange with Faded Sunset CordCandy Pink with Light Grey Cord